Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) continue to gain traction this year, closing the gap between Websites and Native Apps. Almost all website browsers now support PWAs and their modern website features (including Service Workers). This allows businesses and organisations the ability to offer a seamless app-like experience through a mobile web browser.
PWAs completely bypass the Google Play and Apple’s App Store, as technology now allows browsers to adopt more native mobile features. PWAs will become a popular 1st choice in mobile app development.
With user experiences from desktop to mobile apps rapidly converging it seems as though a seamless, more efficient, internet is evolving.
Top Business Features of a PWA:
- The high speed of PWA and its smooth performance on mobile devices
Google mobile-first indexing endorses PWAs
Create ultra-fast web pages with PWA that provide improved user experience, better visitor engagement and increased conversion rates.
- Offers Offline User Engagement
Allowing subscribers to keep on browsing and engaging even without an internet connection.
- Provides a truly Native App experience
- Supports Rich Push Notifications
- PWA Icon Installable to Mobile device
Can also be saved on Mobile Home Screens like native Android or iOS apps.
- Combines the UX of a native app with the benefits of a mobile responsive website.
PWAs run smoothly, both as a web page and an app.
- Sites built with PWA save up to 75% of the costs of a native app (both development and maintenance).
With PWA you don’t have to invest in a separate native app.
- PWAs are compatible with Magento 1 & Magento 2
Perfect for large Ecommerce clients.
- Never lose a sale due to slow load times
Perfect for retailers and product based businesses.
- Send form data directly to your CRM, even when you have no service.
Thanks to modern web features (Service Workers) your data will send the moment you have connection again.
- No need to split your database up between an App and your Website.
A PWA runs in sync with your website, all conversions and data are kept in one place.
Request an Obligation Free Discovery Meeting with a Senior Marketing Strategist
by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 1300 108 507